Monday, May 12, 2008

clogging



I have a clogging competition at Lagoon this week. I'm mostly excited to go on the rides. We got to go last year and it was so so so so fun. The water slide ride was the best. I hope I do good on my clogging dances too!

4 comments:

julie said...

Adri,
You look so darn cute in your clogging costume. Have fun at Lagoon this Saturday. I'm excited to see you again, but I probably won't be at Lagoon because of all the many assignments I have for school. Gma

Genelle said...

Yeah it'll be fun! I'm so excited for you to come.
We're gonna go crazy at Lagoon! No one can pass up this fun!
You better practice till your feet fall off, you hear me?
Luv ya!

Carissa J said...

I'm so excited for you to come this weekend! I love the pink jacket! You are a cutie. I wish I could see you dance at Lagoon. I haven't been able to see you dance even once! You'll have to give me a private show ;)

The Hulbert Family said...

I use to clog and go to Lagoon, I should try them both again. I like your clogging outfit, it's modest and flashy!