Tuesday, May 6, 2008

my baptism




On May 3rd I got baptized. It was so much fun. My two friends got baptized on the same day. It was really cool because all my family could be there.

4 comments:

Carissa J said...

Adri, I'm so proud of you. I wish I could've been there. You look so beautiful in your baptism dress. I heard you also shared your testimony on Sunday. You are awesome!!

Genelle said...

Yay! We're all proud of you, Adir. I'd be even more proud if you kept up with your blogging, though!
Now you're the newest (Well, one of the 3 newest) member of the church. Congrats.

julie said...

Adri, I love your background and your fun music...Cinderelli, and Hakuna Matata. Congrats on your baptism. I'm so glad we were there with you, and we had the chance to see your happy face...priceless! Grandma J.

- said...

Good work Adri! I had a blast. I can't wait to see you next week!